This weeks teacher award goes to Lucy Rigby for her fantastic Big Write and for her beautiful presentation!
It has been recognised by myself and Mrs Crozier how much effort Lucy puts into her writing including a range of sentence structure and using high level vocabulary. Keep up the great work! 🙂
Miss Swapp, Mrs Crozier and 6S xxx
Today we looked at what happens when a volcano erupts. Check out our video! IMG_0092
This weeks teacher award went to Callum Fuller for his outstanding effort in Literacy and his handwriting.
Well done Callum- we are extremely proud you, keep up the good work!
Miss Swapp, Mrs Crozier and 6S
In class, the children had to imagine they were trapped in a natural disaster, from this the children created a freeze frame.
Just a quick reminder that that our PE lessons are on a Monday and Thursday (this might change depending on the weather). So please make sure you have you kit in at the beginning of the week.
Learning logs will be given out on a Friday and are due in on Thursday. You must also read at least 3 times a week with an adult, which should then be recorded in either your learning log or planner, this will also be checked on Thursday.
Thank you 🙂
Welcome to New Moston Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!